Saturday, June 16, 2018

See what happens after 10year old girl wakes up, greets her parents


 A girl of 10 years old woke up from her nap 
greeted mum and dad and after greeting the parents, she ask mum why don't you wake me up for school?  Her mum said because I want you to wake up by yourself.

She was angry with her mum for not waking her up on time to get ready for school, mum said sorry dear but you can start getting ready before it will be too late.

She quickly had her bath and start getting dress why she was dressing up she said, mum is not fair you really want my teacher to use correction stick on me for being late, then she started crying.

The mum said please my dear stop crying instead hasting up and go, few minutes latter she is ready to go but still confused of the day if it's truly school. 

The little girl ask, dad am I going to school today? Her dad said yes and be fast to avoid being late. As she is dressing up still angry because she don't like going to school late.

Some minutes letter she said bye, bye my dear said her mum, then she quickly rush down the staircase. Stop her please before she go outside the gate dady said, so mum calls out for her.

Immediately she comes up stairs we started laughing and she said why are you laughing mum? and she reply because today isn't school baby.

Then she started laughing and said how could you do this to me mum? Because I always want you to know days of the week said her mum.

 Thanks mum said the girl I have learnt a lesson today, we all started laughing, parents should always play some prank to their children to make them happy.

2 comments:

  1. It do happen to me bk then in secondary school, after taking my nap on Sunday only to wake up nd get angry at my mom for not waking me up to prepare for school until my mom tells me
    It's still Sunday

    ReplyDelete